Thursday, February 18, 2010

Letter to St. Lawrence Runners from Pat of Pittsburgh

Dennis and the rest of the St. Lawrence Running group-

What a pleasure to receive your letter. Great blog! I am hoping to make it up to Toronto and join you folks for another run. I really enjoyed myself in May and you all made me feel very welcome.

Dennis- congratulations on qualifying for Boston; what a tremendous accomplishment. I know it is difficult to log the miles throughout the winter to properly train, I know you have the desire and motivation. Good luck on April 19th!

I’m not sure I will still be here in Pittsburgh to join you all should you decide to run the Pittsburgh Marathon in May. It looks like I may be relocating to Houston, TX in the next month or so to accept a new position. I will try to keep you updated. But hey, Houston is a lot warmer and the running is plentiful in the Lonestar state.

Take care,

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment